NOTE: When noted yourdomain.com, you would type in your domain name.
- Click on the “Mail” icon
- Select “Add/Remove/Manage”
- Select “Add Account” at the bottom
- Type in the username, then the password
- NOTE: it is best to use upper and lowercase letters in your password AND to include at least one number.
- Use a password that you can remember, but not one that anyone could try to guess…BECAUSE SOMEONE WILL TRY TO GUESS IT.
- A couple of examples of this type of password is: kAra0k3 (Karaoke) or b1Gtop (bigtop).
- Change Quota if desired.
set determines how much space on the server you want to allow each mail box to store.
- By default, the quota is set at 10mb. This not a lot of space, but if you use Outlook and/or if you want to make sure your employees do not fill up your allotted space with their email, it is a good amount.
- You can change it to any amount you want. If you do not want to limit their space or if they do not check their email often, you can set it to unlimited.
- Select “Create Account”
- YOU’RE DONE!