To Check Email Online and To Change Temporary Password:
NOTE: When noted yourdomain.com, you would type in your domain name.
Webmail should not be used as your main source of checking email. Webmail is very basic and not designed for large amounts of email. Outlook or Outlook Express is designed for professional use of email, but it does remove the email from the server. Webmail is great for checking your email when you are not near your computer and when Outlook isn’t open.
- Go to http://yourdomain.com/webmail
- An example of your user name is [email protected], not just jdoe.
- If you have a temporary password, it is 123456. Type that in and “Enter”.
- Select the change password option and change it immediately. NOTE: it is best to use upper and lowercase letters in your password AND to include at least one number.
- Use a password that you can remember, but not one that anyone could try to guess…BECAUSE SOMEONE WILL TRY TO GUESS IT.
- A couple of examples of this type of password is: kAra0k3 (Karaoke) or b1Gtop (bigtop).
- You will find more than one mail program listed. It doesn’t matter which one you select…just a personal preference.