To Set Up a NEW Email Account:
NOTE: When noted yourdomain.com, you would type in your domain name.
NOTE: These instructions are generic and should work for all Outlook, Outlook Express, MAC Mail, iPhone, Androids, etc. I highly recommend not using the automatic setup, but select the manual setup…if it asks you.
- Click on “Tools” on the Menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Select “Email Accounts” or “Accounts” or “Services”
- Select POP3
- Fill in your name and email address
- The incoming POP3 server is mail.yourdomain.com.
- The outgoing SMTP Server
- An example of your username is [email protected], not just jdoe.
- Fill in your password
- Select the “Advanced Settings” button
- Select the “Outgoing Server” tab and click in the “My server requires authentication” box.
- Select the Advanced tab
and change the Outgoing SMTP server port number to 26.
- Select “Next”
- Select “Finish”
That’s it….you’re done.